Sunday, May 04, 2008

You And Me Then

I'm doing this because Elnie hinted that I should be hardworking AND greedy. Heh.

Leave a comment and I will....

1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
7. In return, you must post this in your Blog.

Anyone can leave a comment...even folks I haven't seen in years. Be my guest! I will be as honest as possible.

6 comments:

ema said...

memememe!
eh btw that day i had a dream abt u. u composed and sang a song for some disney movie.
*shrieks*
-imah

neko-chan said...

dude, this is so cool. i want to know.

Get Myself Arrested said...

Reply to ema:

1. Because we were both working at SB, and you kept scoffing many many at me. Heh.
2. Peter Pan! hehe! And also, Murakami. And Shadow Puppets-oops, I mean Arctic Monkeys.
3. Your insight, your scaldingly wicked sense of humour, the way you listen and give great advice.
4. I'll always remember us at the Esplanade with Sondre!
5. What is your dream in life?
6. Your "I can't relate to 99% of humanity" userpic!

Get Myself Arrested said...

Reply to Rahrah-liah:

1. Because you were the only one at SB who didn't scare the bejesus out of me.
2. The Office, good music, Il Divo. HAHAHAHA!
3. The way you can scarily impersonate people, the way your hands flail when you tell stories, the way we can gab and gab and get what the other is saying, your sense of do-good-ism without being all self-righteous about it.
4. The Mercury Rev concert!
5. This question will be difficult for you: what if you had to choose between Ewan or J.Kras for a husband? Haha!
6. The JAM one of course!

neko-chan said...

TOUGH QUESTION! but considering that ewan is happily married, i choose j.kras! haha.. seriously. he's just more of my kind. in 'real' life. yeah right eh.

ema said...

Ok I've dug deep and found the answer to this.

Besides dreaming of a functional family (with many quirks), I've also always dreamt of becoming a novelist. Back then, I used to write lame-o stories in small books, dreaming they might be published.