Thursday, February 15, 2007

Feeling Yourself Disintegrate

I just have not realised just how stressed-out and wired I've been lately, until the recent outburst at my mum. Still, what turned out to be a crappy semi-day-off has turned into one that is actually not that bad. For the first time, I have an actual way out for the huge number of problems that has been piling up on my shoulders and the solution came from the most unlikely place. Still, I'm just glad that things are going to get better soon.

Now I just have to concentrate on work and school. Also, Pat is getting married next Saturday so I'm going to call up Redz and Jayine to see if we're all going together. Then after that, it's BANGKOK! I seriously cannot wait; I love going to Thailand so much and I seriously need a good and proper vacation, even if it's only for a few days. I desperately need a rest after the rollercoaster ride I've been on for the past few months. Still, I'm happy that I managed to curb my spending and somehow get my life back on track.

I'll just have to take a deep breath and soldier on. Or, in the words of My Chemical Romance, "we'll carryyyyy on, we'll carryyyyy onnnn..."and so forth. All I have to do is take a deep breath and concentrate on what I'm doing now and make sure I really don't screw up this time. Sigh.

Still - looking forward to Bangkok!

No comments: