Thursday, August 02, 2007

Friday I'm In Love

Wow. Today was one of the best days ever. The Cure concert was pretty decent (they played all the songs I wanted to hear, even if the gig stretched a bit too long, clocking in at 3 hours plus plus...) but I had the most fun ever later at Poptart, which was this indie music event at the Butter Factory.

I normally don't enjoy going clubbing, but dancing to the sounds of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Blur, Kaiser Chiefs, Suede (old school Suede!) and Morrissey with some of your dearest friends in the world is one of the best feelings I have ever had.

To those who were there with me for both the Cure and Poptart, you know you who are. Thanks for one of the best nights ever!

3 comments:

Jayine said...

oh so since i weren't at The Cure gig but went for Poptart does that exclude me?

ahahahahaha :-P

Michelle O'Malley said...

Yo! Ah Poh here. How are ya? The new Paul McCartney album sucks balls IMO. I start school in 3 weeks, still learning how to drive in the meantime. All my love to the rest of the Starbucks peeps!

Get Myself Arrested said...

Jayine - Noooo lah, I meant to say 'either or', haha! But you know I definitely meant you, right? ;)

Ah Poh- HEY dude long time no hear!! I wanted to email you but realised I never took down your email addy and I also lost your blog address. How's tricks? I'll go ask your email addy from Milo, then drop you a line. We all miss ya!