Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not For All The Love In The World

Just came back from a lovely so-called 'aunty dinner' with Aliah and Imah, and we're so going to do one again during the fasting month and try to drag Crystal (+ Phang) and Azilah (+ Fuad) along, as well as Ariff. This time, we MUST remember to take pictures in a weak attempt to be camera whores.

This month is going to be SO chaotic. Fasting month starts in 2 days, my friend Marcus will be touching down in Singapore in 3 days, and I have almost zero off days this month because the store is opening and we're short of staff. I'm glad to help out, because work's fun, but coupled with another 2 upcoming essays due and the birthdays of a lot of my close friends plus the weddings of 2 childhood friends, I'm beginning to feel like a very small pat of butter being spread very thinly on a very large slice of bread.

So please don't misunderstand if I'm extra quiet this month. But I so definitely want to meet up with ALL of you reading this. I just may not be so vocal, blogwise, unless I want to whine about more impromptu sepak takraw tournaments under my window.

For all cat lovers (and general decent people) please click on the link to >http://unpixilated.blogspot.com>help some poor cats that my friend Aliah is helping to care for at the moment.

Exchange Of The Day

New Colleague: Eh, how come just now I heard you speak Malay?
Me: Because I'm half Chinese, half Malay.
New Colleague: Oh! So you're halal?

No comments: