Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Way I Are

Trying to beef up my essay on science and religion now, which is due tonight, and just as I've settled comfortably and started making some progress, a group of foreign workers have decided to set up shop under my room window and now a sepak takraw tournament is under way. I live on the second floor, so I keep getting distracted by cries of 'Foul!' in Burmese and snatches of a rattan ball bobbing up and down outside my window.

Okay, I've decided to plug in my earphones and try to concentrate like hell. Hopefully they will tire out after an hour or two. Wish me luck, everyone.

PS: While researching for quotes on religion, I found this really dumb one by Linda Evangelista:

"It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher."

No comments: