Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Everybody's Talking At Me

Apologies for the lack of entries/participation lately. I know I haven't really replied to or read most of your entries, and please don't take it personally - I'm just in a really funky, anti-social mood right now. I'm sure it'll blow over after a while. So in the meantime, just let me have my emo moment.

Two talking points in the past two weeks: the movie Jumper, and American Idol Season 7. All I can say about Jumper is that lead actor Hayden Christensen needs to teleport himself to an acting school. Enough said.

Reviews (in 6 words or less) of certain American Idol male finalists:

David Archuleta: So cute! Must....adopt...now...

Luke Menard: Can't sing, but sooooo handsome! Hfdsbkerhj::%$#....

Robbie Whats-his-face: Two words. Nickelback wannabe. POSEUR! (He claims he's a rocker, so why does he sing like a Teletubbie?)

And now, we come to my favourite, who shares the same last name as a dictator...

Jason Castro: The eyes! The dreads! The 'aww shucks' personality!

1 comment:

neko-chan said...

dude. i dig castro too. but i have a feeling you don't dig my fav as much. he's the aussie, michael johns. badass sia, that one.