Monday, January 28, 2008

Into The Wild

This is inspired by Sharon's post about wanting to watch American Gangster, as well as a burning desire to run screaming from my workplace and do something to take my mind off it. Just for my own reference, and in case anyone is interested: it's a list of movies that I'm planning to watch in the near future. If you want to catch anything with me, comment or SMS, please! Or you can squawk loudly in the cinema like Rashid, "MUST WATCH! MUST WATCH!"

- American Gangster
- Into The Wild
- I'm Not There
- Cloverfield
- Vantage Point
- 10000 BC
- Juno
- The Bucket List
- Chapter 27

2 comments:

neko-chan said...

i want to watch into the wild so badly you have no idea. and i blame emile hirsch. cause he's such a biatch. and by that, i mean he's bloody fine. omg. i can't believe i sound so coarse. but emile does things. he's fab. ok, i'm done.

Jayine said...

I don't mind watching Cloverfield again.