Thursday, May 24, 2007

AC Milan 2 - Liverpool 1

Woohoo, Milan won! In your face, Liverpuke! That's for beating Barcelona! And to make things sweeter, it was SuperPippo who scored both goals. Well technically, one of Pirlo's bounced off his upper arm, but the second one where he and Kaka beat the offside trap was brilliant. Sneaking the ball right under the goalie like that - tough and clever. That's SuperPippo for you. Man, how I missed watching him play with Bobo Vieri in the Italian national team back then.

In other news, I caught Pirates 3 and it wasn't as good as anticipated. Still, Orlando Bloom provided a lot of material for ogling, so I didn't feel as though I wasted that much time.

Recently I've also realised that a lot of people are giving me mixed CDs, which I am extremely happy about. Still, it's kinda like being a homeless person and suddenly everyone's rushing forward to give you clothes and soup and stuff. Still, I am most definitely not complaining and I'm savouring everything I can possibly get from kind friends with infinitely better music tastes.

No comments: