Tuesday, May 01, 2007

All The People That You've Loved, They're All Bound To Leave Some Keepsakes

There's nothing I love more than hanging out with friends until the wee hours, talking about nothing and everything, laughing ourselves silly and at the same time, talking about stuff (aka guy issues) to death. Most of my best memories consist of those long, surreal hours.

The idea of restricting myself to fantasy guys so I don't get hurt by a real one and staying unmarried and living in a flat with 48 cats is starting to sound more and more appealing every day.

3 comments:

neko-chan said...

i truly believe that no one can fully understand the extend of my aimless fantasy crushes/obsession unless that person is a fellow fangirl. it's so much easier to go googoogaagaa over someone who's not 'real'.. whatever that means anyway. less hassle. minus the mess. and no heartbreak. so yeah. i'm planning to live with cats all my life too. just not sure if my parents will allow it. blah.

Get Myself Arrested said...

At the moment, I half agree and half disagree with you. It's probably only a matter of time before I go and set up camp in the Fantasy-Man-48-Cats zone with you. Looking for a roomie? :)

Jayine said...

omg. i so agree with what aliah the tv addict said above. although i plan to live with dogs all my life instead of the feline kind.