Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Price Is Wrong, Bitch

Andrew recommended that I watch 'Happy Gilmore', so I did and he was right, it's absolutely hilarious. There are at least 3 moments in there that are laugh-out-loud memorable. My favourite part is probably where Adam Sandler gets beaten up by Bob Barker. A classic comedy moment, man.

Didn't get to talk to him much tonight, because he had to work, but it's okay. It's really odd because, being the impatient, impulsive biyotch that I am, I would have thrown a hissy fit or started a poutfest if it were me a year or two ago. But now I'm probably slightly more mellow. Also, he makes me want to be a better person (i.e. cut down on the biyotch-ness) and with him, I'm just more Zen on the overall. Still, I miss him.

So much housework to catch up on. I haven't seen my floor in 3 months. Looking forward to finding missing books/CDs/friends who might be buried under all that mess.

No comments: