Monday, May 07, 2007

It's Like Learning A New Language

Oh God. I'm so gone. I'm so far gone. I know I'm falling for him. I don't even know if I should get out when I still can, or just get sucked in deeper and deeper. Especially when he looks at me, right into my eyes, and smiles that smile...I'm so fucking gone.

I don't even know what to do. Normally I run to my writing, or my friends, or my fantasy harem...it's so hard to think of those when I can't stop thinking about him. God, the way he looks at me....I just want to melt.

See, I'm so gone that I'm even incoherent now. Can't even type or write properly. What the hell? This has never happened to me before.

Should I go on exploring this with him to see if we get somewhere even if there is a possibility of getting hurt? Or should I abandon ship now before I become completely cynical and hard and incapable of giving 100% of myself to someone?

I don't even know anymore.

1 comment:

Jayine said...

just go for it. 'nuff said. i'm watchin' your back.