Tuesday, July 24, 2007

An End Has A Start

This is probably very meaningless, unexciting and bo-liao, but I thought it was interesting.

I was playing Text Twist (thanks to Redz, who reminded me of its addictiveness) and listening to my Itunes library on shuffle mode. As I was guessing the words, there were quite a few that I didn't manage to guess.

Interestingly, they corresponded with the song that was playing at the time (at random):

Word missed out: "Rev"
Song playing at the time: "Holes" - Mercury Rev

Word missed out: "Arcade"
Song playing: "Ocean Of Noise" - The Arcade Fire

Word missed out: "Editor" and "Edit"
Song playing: "An End Has A Start" - The Editors

Weird, huh? It still doesn't beat the time I read the word "fox cub" in a Murakami book and at that exact moment, my iPod shuffle played the song "Fox Cub" by Mew.

In case you've guessed that I'm a fan of random coincidences, you're a genius.

No comments: