Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Got Sunshine In A Bag

The Good:

- My friends have stopped arguing and are meeting up again. I think.
- Andrew's back!
- A lot of my colleagues are getting better jobs and better prospects.
- Finally finished downloading Season 1 of Daria!
- Will be meeting up with some people who I've missed dearly.
- Going back to school soon. Sounds insane but I missed it a lot.

The Bad:

- Those said colleagues have left/would be leaving and while I'm happy for them, work seems so much more dreary without them.
- It's hotter than hell these past few days. Feels like my own room is a Turbochef oven.
- My GST rebate thingy's already spent - damn school fees.

The Ugly:

- Something must have crawled into my room and died, but I honestly can't find the source of the smell, man.

------
EDIT: Add this to the 'Bad' section: Thierry Henry joined Barcelona! What the FUCK? Get out of my club, you over-smug Frenchie!

No comments: