Thursday, June 14, 2007

We Are The Earth Intruders

(Normally I don't really like these quiz thingies, but this one seemed really interesting. Stole this from Jayine's blog.)

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "S"
A: Sathia (my best friend's husband)

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH AN "A"
A: Aliah! And Andrew, of course.

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "C"
A: Cassie, Crystal, Nguan (also known as 'Chunky Butt')

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Redzman.

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON STRAWS?
A: Yup, I chew them until they become completely unrecognisable.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Curly and wavy, until I straightened it. But the curls are fighting back...

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: Hopefully the Cure! *crosses fingers with Aliah*

Q: WHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: This question is rather subjective because I think all of my friends are cool in some way, otherwise we wouldn't be friends. What a politically correct answer, man. But it's true!

Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: "Fuck!" and "Aiyah, what to do?" and "Seow."

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
A: KFC and medicine. Not together, of course. I'm not that insane.

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST DRINK YOU DRANK?
A: Tanzania coffee.

Q: WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU CHATTED WITH ONLINE?
A: Andrew

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Mostly animated shows like Simpsons, Futurama, etc. Also the occasional rerun of Seinfeld. Right now I'm really into British comedy that can only be accessed via YouTube and old DVDs, sadly. Guilty pleasure = Heroes (I like to sneer at American TV.)

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: Yup. Watched it 3 times and I still don't get a bloody thing. Just ended up with an irrational dislike for Jake Gylen-whats-his-face.

Q: DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW?
A: No, not until July.

Q: EVER GONE HUNTING?
A: For CDs and books, yes.

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Not really sure. Right now most things are uncertain.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Resting / Sleeping / Sorting out mp3s into folders.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Most people call me "Issssss" and "Oi, stop going through my bag!"

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: Humans are creatures of impulse and intuition, so if you put those two things together, there definitely is a possibility of that happening. I thought it happened to me once, but apparently not.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Yup. My mum complains that I can sleep through a cyclone, tornado, earthquake and tsunami rolled into one.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: I rarely bother to dress up because I know the people who are close to me will value me for who I am, not what I look like, which translates to = I'm lazy.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Maybe 15 years ago? I fell on my bum and all my cousins pointed and laughed at me.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: The store chalet at Costa Sands, although we didn't technically 'sleep' but yakked the night away...

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: 'Zodiac' which ironically had Jake Gylen-whats-his-face but the movie was actually pretty good, if a bit draggy.

1 comment:

neko-chan said...

i'm stealing this. btw, fingers crossed for the cure together-gether with you. i want to see robert! i want to sing along to lovesong. argh. ok, i'm done.