Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm Afraid Of Americans

Man. Islinda's foot, kindly meet mouth. I overreacted hysterically to a very innocent and simple misunderstanding. Thank God he was so nice about it. No doubt he was affected in some way, but I really have to watch this impulsive urge of mine to overreact, man. It's gotten me into trouble so many times, and one day it's going to kill a really meaningful relationship or friendship that I'm going to regret forever.

I really love the David Bowie song 'I'm Afraid Of Americans'. It ends with the chorus "God is an American." You must get the Nine Inch Nails remix for that one.

The closest I've come to having a crush on an animated character is Trent Lane from the old TV show Daria. He's such a trip, man. Sure, he's a bum and he still stays at home with his parents and has no ambition or drive, but he's so super cool and we're always not sure whether he likes Daria or not. Oh well. Time to go watch more Daria and Buzzcocks!

No comments: